I've Been Threatened!

I had to go back to the doctor yesterday. She was not terribly happy with me. Apparently when she told me I had to stay in bed and rest as much as possible she meant not trying to do things around the house. Or on the computer. Now both lungs are “heavily involved” in this pneumonia thing.

this-much-time-to-live

I think she’s prone to hyperbole. I got this photo as she told me “You haf dis much time to live if you do not listen to me!”

u-of-m

She threatened to hold me here against my will. The University of Michigan is a fun place to go to a football game but the hospital…not so much.

bilateral-pneumonia

This isn’t my actual x-ray. The boobs would be WAY lower if it were me. But it does show bilateral pneumonia. The doc wouldn’t give me my actual film because she had this idea if she did I’d scan it and get online to post it. Silly girl.

resting-2

So I’m going to rest. In a few days I’ll be raring to go again!

Related Posts

Dried Cranberry & Candied Pecans

2017-08-10 09:00:33
thecomfortablecoopgmail-com

Simple Roasted Asparagus

2017-08-09 13:53:41
thecomfortablecoopgmail-com

14 thoughts on “I've Been Threatened!

• October 20, 2016 at 3:33 pm

This, too, shall pass. LOL It happens a few times a year. What I really need is a pill that makes me not put off going to the doctor until I’m circling the drain!

• October 20, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Thank you. At least it’s an excuse to nap whenever I want to nap!

• October 21, 2016 at 7:12 am

Aw… usually hot showers help me sleep… maybe some camomile tea? If you can’t sleep at all read a book or watch your favorite show 🙂 be well. I’m thinking of you!

• October 21, 2016 at 7:15 am

Aw… hot shower and camomile tea sometimes work for me. If you can’t sleep at all maybe read a book or watch your favorite shows to pass the time 🙂 I’m thinking of you. Take care.

• October 21, 2016 at 8:29 am

Sorry for double comments, I thought the first one didn’t go… my internet is on and off..

• October 21, 2016 at 8:32 am

I’ve had the same problem myself from time to time. No worries!

• October 21, 2016 at 8:44 am

Wishing you a speedy recovery, but have to tell you your post made me laugh! Great better soon so you can keep it up! 🙂 Gentle hugs and good vibes!

• October 21, 2016 at 10:50 am

I’m glad you enjoy them! I’m trying so hard to be good but I’m me so it’s a struggle!